4 THINGS PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT INVISALIGN.
1. It straightens crooked teeth without metal braces – an invisible solution!
2. It improves the look of your smile without being high maintenance.
3. It positions teeth back to their natural position.
4. It improves your bite to protect your teeth.
Invisalign: The Unseen Solution to a Straighter Smile
Most people don’t want to hide their smile; but not having the smile you want means missing out on moments like sharing a smile with someone passing by, not showing your happiest smile in a memorable photo, or being shy about the way braces look.
And while conventional dental treatments like braces help position your teeth, they take a long time, require a lot of upkeep, and are very noticeable.
Invisalign is your solution to a comfortable, convenient, and invisible treatment for you to reach your goal of a straighter smile.
Why Choose Invisalign over Braces?
Both braces and Invisalign are a solution – but which is going to be right for you?
Braces are always an option – but they do need a lot of upkeep that make the process of straightening your smile more of a hassle than it should be. Dealing with metal brackets, adjusting the position of wiring, and causing minor discomforts like scrapes and tears are inconveniences most people don’t want to deal with.
Invisalign eliminates all the extra steps of braces while still giving you the results of a straight smile. Invisalign works by using a custom invisible aligner designed to straighten your smile.
The advantages of Invisalign:
The Invisible Treatment: Invisalign is a completely discrete solution allowing you to straighten your teeth and improve your smile without the metal of traditional braces. The clear aligners fit perfectly on your teeth so you can smile with confidence, while still improving the form and shape of your teeth.
Less Pain and More Convenient: Braces can cause an amount of discomfort and pain from small cuts and tares caused by sharp wires and brackets. Invisalign easy-fit aligners take away the pain by slipping onto your teeth comfortably without the need for metal wires. Giving you freedom to take them out with ease. There is nothing stopping you from enjoying your favourite foods or taking part in your favourite activities.
Easily maintained: Metal braces require constant check-ups without knowing the end-result. Invisalign gives you the results upfront. Working with the Sbenati Dental team, you will be able to customize your Invisalign journey during consultation, so you can be confident that Invisalign is right for you.
More Sanitary and Better for Dental Health: With the ability to quickly remove Invisalign aligners, you’ll be able to maintain your regular brushing and dental hygiene habits without taking extra steps for cleaning.
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH INVISALIGN?
THE PROCESS IS VERY EASY AT SBENATI DENTISTRY
1. Come in and meet your Doctor for a consultation. We take the time to listen and talk to you to find out your smile goals and how you can reach them with Invisalign.
2. After understanding what you want, we’ll take photos of your teeth structure to create a detailed 3D model that fits your mouth. Ensuring Invisalign is a comfortable fit to get you your best smile.
3. We’ll work with you to plan exactly what your Invisalign journey will look like – from beginning to end-result. You’ll be able to see how Invisalign will transform your smile.
4. Once you see your new smile you can decide at the end of our consultation session to move forward with treatment and start your path to a brand new you.
If you’re ready for a straight and healthy smile using Invisalign, reach out to the Sbenati Dentistry team through our online “Request An Appointment” form or call give us a call at (519)-474-0220 to schedule your Invisalign consultation.