Cosmetic dentistry in Hyde Park, London Ontario
What are the benefits of a smile makeover?
Other benefits to a smile makeover
A smile makeover experience in Hyde Park, London, Ontario.
Why use porcelain veneers for smile makeovers?
Teeth Veneers Before and After
Knowledge Centre & FAQs
Cosmetic dentistry is a type of dental care that focuses on improving the aesthetics of your smile, as well as its overall health. It includes treatments like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, orthodontic treatment (such as Invisalign or braces) and dental implants. Cosmetic dentists use these treatments to make sure that your teeth are healthy while also making them look more aesthetically pleasing. This can make all the difference in giving you a more professional looking smile when you’re meeting with potential employers or clients.
Cosmetic dentistry is effective in providing restorative oral benefits. It normally includes a combination of fairly simple and/or complex procedures that require special care. The most common types of cosmetic dentistry services and procedures include:
It’s the most basic type of cosmetic dentistry service that a dental office like ours offers. Teeth whitening is also known as teeth bleaching and it can be performed at our dental office or at home. The aim of this dental procedure is to whiten your teeth after they have been visibly darkened from a buildup of stains and/or discoloration.
Your teeth may look noticeably darker as a result of your consumption of certain foods and drinks. Besides that, certain types of medications and habits such as smoking may considerably affect the colour of your teeth. However, teeth bleaching (whitening) can help you to achieve a lighter and brighter colour. It’s a basic restorative process that should be done after the removal of tartar, plaque, and other forms of sticky debris. We offer amazing teeth whitening services that will help you project a brighter smile that will brighten up the mood of everyone around you and their day here at Sbenati Dentistry – call or visit us today.
Inlays and Onlays
They are sometimes referred to as indirect fillings – and whilst they are artificially made in labs. They yield beautifully natural results. Common materials used to make the fillings include composite, porcelain, and gold. Essentially, these materials are used to fill the decayed teeth. In the case that your tooth’s cusps are still fine, then the dentist taking care of you will place an inlay directly on the tooth’s surface. However, when the cusps are considerably damaged, then the entire tooth’s surface will need to be covered in a procedure that’s known as an onlay.
Both procedures are effective in protecting the tooth and they are great alternatives to crowns.
Composite Bonding (or Tooth Bonding)
It’s a type of cosmetic dentistry procedure that is done to repair chipped, decayed or discoloured teeth. The dentist uses a material that resembles the colour of your tooth (or teeth) enamel. After the successful application of the composite, the dentist is tasked with perfectly sculpting it (your tooth) into place before using a high-intensity light to cure it. It’s another restorative cosmetic dental procedure that helps to enhance your oral health – and in ensuring that the treated tooth appears as healthy as possible.
Note: composite bonding is one of the most expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures. It’s normally done if you have tooth decay, worn-out edges, and cracked teeth.
It’s also known as cosmetic teeth shaping and teeth contouring. Under this dental treatment/procedure, the dentist reshapes the patient’s tooth by either removing or filling in some enamel. Enamel shaping is generally a quick procedure that can yield aesthetically pleasing results immediately (instantaneously in just minutes and in pain-free manner).
Do you have crooked teeth that make you way too self-conscious and shy to smile – or have made you lose your self-confidence? Well, you are lucky because this area of dentistry and cosmetic procedures under it cannot only be performed on kids – but also adults. With ortho solutions like Invisalign, you can be well on your way to a perfect and straight smile.
Veneers are normally thin shells that are made with composite or porcelain. For this procedure, the veneers are customized to cater to the specific needs of the patient. The thin shell is used to fix dental issues such as teeth discoloration, worn-out or chipped teeth and teeth that are slightly crooked. Besides that, the shell can be used to cover the spaces found between teeth.
Generally, dentists usually place them by removing around 0.5 millimetres of the enamel on your teeth. The shells are then cemented to the front side of your teeth. This will ultimately lead to a noticeable change in the length, size, and/or colour of each tooth – and a significant improvement in your overall appearance. Dental veneers are quite expensive and that’s predominantly why they have been nicknamed – “Hollywood teeth”. However, we think they are very well worth the investment because of the boost in confidence that they will give anyone who seeks them. Whilst they are normally associated with “Hollywood” stars – and the glitz and glamour that comes with being a Hollywood celeb – they are also great for anyone looking to let their bright smile shine locally (here in London). So, if you want to feel like a movie star today, call us today to setup an appointment to begin your journey to “Hollywood perfect” teeth.
After losing a tooth, you can have a dental implant put in to replace it. The new titanium-based root is placed into the missing tooth’s bone socket. This is vital in providing the crown with support.
Anchoring of the titanium root usually takes time. It normally occurs gradually as the jawbone continues to heal and slowly grows into the newly inserted metal post. With time, the root will securely anchor itself into your jaw, thereby providing a better foundation for the replaced tooth. Generally, dental implants can effectively anchor artificial teeth including dentures, crowns or bridges.
We know that by now, you are definitely excited at the thought and prospect of having a cosmetic dental procedure done here at Sbenati Dentistry. After all, it (whichever procedure we advise or overall smile makeover plan) could be your smile’s new lease on life, right? Having any one of the aforementioned treatments or procedures done or started is going to be absolutely amazing. We know that without a doubt, your smile and overall appearance will change and your dental health will improve along with all the awesome cosmetic changes. But before you get carried away by all of the excitement, here is what you need to know and carefully consider about cosmetic dentistry holistically and all the different treatment options that fall under it:
- Understand the dental treatment you are going in for. As much as a great cosmetic dentist can/will explain everything to you, don’t overlook or ignore the tiny details and take time to soak in all the information that is provided on the treatment option or procedure. You can even ask the dentist (Dr. Sbenati loves this) you will be treated by about the tools or the materials that they are going to use.
- The treatment option or procedure you choose should be done by a certified and trustworthy dentist in London, Ontario. Talk to the dentist first (we welcome appointments and consultations with Dr. Sbenati) and if you can (or have time for this), you should ask how they have done similar procedures in the past.
- Make sure that you tell the dentist if you have an underlying health condition(s) and ask if it (or they) can affect the dental procedure or treatment option. Besides that, ask for the potential side effects after undergoing the treatment.
- Lastly, consider your budget. Cosmetic treatments are an investment and that’s why some people normally shy away from said procedures – that are “cosmetic” in nature. Ask the dentist to list the cost of each procedure and/or treatment involved in your smile makeover. It’s also important to talk to your dental insurance provider to determine if you are covered or need to pay for everything out of pocket. Knowing this allows you to work with – and not against – your dentist.
A smile makeover, or any singular cosmetic procedure, can and will change your life. Here are some of the many ways a new and improved smile and better functioning teeth will enhance many areas of your life.
- Improved smile appearance from straighter, more aesthetic, or brighter teeth.
- Increased approachability, access to opportunities and general popularity from flashing a warmer and brighter smile.
- Improved self-confidence and vigor to take on the world.
- Great investment in your overall dental health – something that could be well worth it in the future.
- Improved eating habits when your teeth look and function how they are supposed to.
Just like other types of professionals and service providers, a great cosmetic dentist should exercise and showcase their professionalism by portraying the following qualities:
- Be extremely specialized: any cosmetic dentist you choose to help you navigate your dental journey needs to be specifically specialized in this area. This means that they should have the right skills in handling cosmetic dentistry operations. Whether it’s a simple procedure or a complex surgical treatment, make sure that the person handling your oral health and aesthetics is an expert.
- Exhibit valid credentials: a qualified cosmetic dentist should have verifiable credentials – education and work history are a few ways to check credentials. This helps you to ensure that they are well-equipped in handling the dental health and aesthetic needs of patients like yourself.
- Have ample experience: generally, experience is what leads to the development of expert ability in any field – cosmetic dentistry is very much the same. An experienced cosmetic dentist in London like Dr. Sbenati definitely knows all the important details relating to dental care and aesthetics – and they will have your best interests at heart.
Through a variety of procedures and offerings, they help you improve the overall look of your teeth and smile. Here are some of things a top cosmetic dentist like Dr. Sbenati can do for you.
Cosmetic Dentist London Ontario: Overview Of Cosmetic Procedures Offered by Sbenati Dentistry
Sbenati dentistry offers various types of cosmetic enhancements and treatments – and they include:
- Dental veneers
- Digital smile analysis
- Gum sculpting
- Ortho and Invisalign
- Tooth-coloured bonding
- Crown lengthening
- Teeth whitening
Sbenati Dentistry is a cosmetic dental clinic that’s based in London, Ontario. We offer premium dental care services with a broad range of treatment and procedural options. While dental procedures can trigger anxiety and scare the heck out of you due to the high costs associated with some treatment options, Sbenati Dentistry has implemented the right mechanisms to ensure that you get tremendous value for your money. Besides that, all the dental procedures are handled by experienced professionals all the way through.
Sbenati Dentistry cares about you, your family, as well as the community. With every single appointment, the clinic and its staff are keen on providing world-class dental services.
About Dr. Halim Sbenati – Cosmetic and Family Dentist
Dr. Halim Sbenati grew up in Montreal and later moved to Ottawa – before finally settling in London. For his undergraduate studies in Biology, he went to the University of Western Ontario (now Western University), right here in London, Ontario. From there, he went ahead to pursue his dream of becoming a dentist at the University of Sidney – in Australia.
Dr. Sbenati is a leader who is keen to leave a positive impact on everyone he interacts with. When it comes to dental care and cosmetic dental procedures, he is seen (by many of our credible patients) as the best professional to handle it. This is especially true if you are in London, Ontario – and are seeking a top cosmetic dentist. Due to his diligent work over the years, Sbenati dentistry has grown significantly and it currently has more than 300 5-star reviews on Google.
Why Choose Sbenati Dentistry – A World Class Cosmetic Dental Service Provider In London Ontario?
Sincerely, our dental office offers customized and tailor-made cosmetic treatments to suit your personal needs. The procedures are always done with care to ensure that you smile with confidence and eat comfortably once it’s all over. Dr. Halim Sbenati, together with all of the other members of staff, have a strong passion for what they do, and they use this high level of passion appropriately and channel all their energies into offering every patient dental service perfection at every visit. This can be easily seen in final post-dental care results. Consistency is a priority.
If you are interested in carrying out any cosmetic dentistry procedure or a smile makeover, don’t hesitate to visit or contact Sbenati Dentistry. The team looks forward to welcoming you – and there is no doubt in our minds that you will leave with a significant cosmetic smile transformation. We all look forward to helping you Smile Better & Live Better.